Pages

Creative goodness going on here

Monday, June 9, 2014


Oh my goodness, it's going to be another hot one around here today. Yesterday it was a staggering 103 degrees! I always forget just how fast the heat comes on in June. Anyway enough of my whining, above is a baby quilt that I am finishing up to put in my shop real soon here. I love the gradual color change in this quilt. These triangles were actually scraps left over from another quilt that I am in the process of making (and that I will be showing on here soon), I couldn't let them go to waste.



And these luscious aquas, oranges, grays and yellows are the beginnings of a baby quilt that I will soon be listing in my shop as well. I love this color combo so much, I can't wait to see how it turns out.


Now these lovely fabrics are mostly Denyse Schmidt and a few others that compliment and they are what I am dreaming about lately. I keep going back and forth on what pattern to use these in. These colors are so me and I want to dig in and start cutting as soon as possible.






Can I just tell you how great my little garden is doing this year. I don't know if it's because we had such a mild winter or because I am simply fertilizing more, but wow! I picked my first two yellow crock-neck squash today and they were beautiful. My tomato plants are full of little green tomatoes and I can hardly wait to start enjoying them.
Well, keep cool people.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground